Source of all the investor information and investment details.
- Investment Offering: 7% Secured Return
- Qualified Investment: IRA, Pensions, and Retirement Account. Monthly.
- Interest Payout: Monthly
- Lock-out/Term:12-24 Months.
- Investment Type: Trust Deed Investment
- Investor Suitability: Accredited Investment
- Transparency: Reasonable access to all books, loan files, and bank account
- Method of Offering: Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) under SEC Reg. 506C
- Executable Docs: Inter-Creditor Agreement, Promissory Note, Subscription Agreement
Benjamin Donel’s investment of $1,000,000 in the fund to be at first lost position
- Investment: Bridge loans (i.e., short term loans) secured by real property.
- Investment Objective: Stable Monthly Income
- Lending Rate: 8%-10%.
- Borrower Profile: Bridge loan for seasoned investors, flipper loan.
- Lien Position: First Deed of Trust with Lenders Insurance.
- Target Protective Equity: 35% equity cushion based on a target loan-to- value of approximately 65% based on as repaired value.
- Target Loan Term: 12-24 Months
- Target Loan Size: $100,000 – $5,000,000
- Borrower Repayment: Interest only with a balloon payment at maturity
- Repayment Strategy: Sale or refinance of the subject property
- DBO: Mandatory annual reporting to Department of Business Oversight
- 3rd Party: Mandatory 3rd party independent annual audits
- Bond: Bond on file with DBO through
- Lender Insurance: Lender insurance provided on every file for each loan originated
- Company Insurance: Investor and Company Insurance.
Sunset Equity Funding is a dba of Easy Financial LLC a licensed lender through Department of Business Oversight, formerly Department of
Corporations operating under license 603C725.